The Science and Ecology Consulting Department seeks to promote rigorous research in conservation and development by providing technical and logistical support to the existing research community. We also provide ecological specialist consulting and environmental monitoring and management services.
We provide the following services:
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Avifaunal surveying and reporting.
- Ecological surveying and reporting.
- Statistical and quantitative consulting, manuscript editing, student mentoring, and field extension services.
- Logistical support to local or international researchers seeking to conduct projects in South Africa. This service includes finding suitable field sites, negotiating research access, sourcing field assistants, providing accommodation, field equipment, and research collaboration.